Light Therapy for Prevention
The instructions on this page assume that you do NOT actively have COVID-19 and are looking to improve your immune system’s ability to fight infection as well as to denature the virus in your nasal cavities before it can affect your health.
- Lighting Nasal Passages: Every time you interact with the public. Or every 2 – 3 hours if in continued contact with the public.
- De-Stressing: At least once a day.
- Regular Light Therapy Sessions: (all at once or in multiple sessions depending on your devices)
- Lymph – at least once a day.
- Circulation-Digestion – at least once a day.
- Anywhere your body has discomfort or pain: at least once a day!
Keep Yourself Safe:
Get RED Light inside the nose!
Use high-intensity RED light into the nasal passages to denature the spikes on the virus. Research indicates that this prevents the virus from replicating and attacking your body.
Keep Yourself Healthy - Recommended Daily Sessions:
Shift to “Rest & Digest” with targeted LightDe-Stress (shift the body into Parasympathetic State) using a Photopuncture Torch, targeted light source or microlight on the indicated points. This improves sleep and the body’s ability to remain healthy.
Or ... Use Pads to De-Stress
Open the Lymph System
Direct your light to the areas with greatest concentration of lymph nodes (the green areas on the chart).
This lowers inflammation and promotes the development of more lymphocytes – white blood cells that help fight infection.